Thursday, July 7, 2016

Summer 2016 so far through my phone


1. Finally ice-cream season again! This one was huuuge 2. Chilling by the pool <3 3. When I was with Mazda in Barcelona 4. The view from the Mazda yacht, it was a dream!


1. We stayed at hotel Pullman at Barcelona, I really recommend it! 2. Feeling like a princess in this dress, outfitpost with this beauty is on your way! :) 3. My go to make-up look lately: winged eyeliner, white shimmery eyeshadow as a base on the eyelid and some lightbrown eyeshadow in the crease. 4. Matching my drink with the wall :)


Went on a citytrip to Rotterdam in the Netherlands with these lovely ladies <3


I'm alot in the mood for black clothes lately, this is one of my favourite looks I wore past weeks.


1. Trying this raspberry frozen yoghurt at a foodtruck, I'm a real foodie at heart :) 2. At the opening of the very first NYX-store in Belgium, so in love with that brand! 3. My most recent look, going oversized with this blazer from H&M 4. Pancakes on a shoppingtrip in Bruges


No comments:

Post a Comment