Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Visual diary: Barcelona with Mazda


Mazda invited me to go to Barcelona to attend the #mazdasounds DJ-contest in collaboration with Tomorrowland. This contest was held on a yacht that sailed close to Barcelona while we enjoyed the music of the 20 finalists who were selected from thousands of candidates. The 6 winners came from all over Europe and will go to Tomorrowland next month to play their set live on the Mazda stage, how cool is that? Here are some pictures of my weekend in Barcelona with Mazda, enjoy! :)







Meeting our fellow Belgian Felix De Laet aka Lost Frequencies, who was part of the jury during this contest.


The ride back to the hotel for the winning DJ's :)


The party on the yacht lasted for the whole day, so after that we went to dinner at Shôko, loved this view on the way back!



Quick snap from my outfit before heading to dinner, I went for a classic black jumpsuit from Zara.



Same outfit but changed my make-up to red lips and a heavy eye to party in Pacha, I wanted to visit that club for aaages!


The view from my room the next morning, i only slept for 4 hours but i decided to wake up early to take some outfit pictures before we left to the airport. I'll show you the pictures in a separate outfitpost.



No comments:

Post a Comment