Friday, June 10, 2016

Lancôme Energie De Vie



































I've got something interesting for you if you have dry and dull skin! Lancôme énergie de vie is a revitalising and antioxidising lotion that's focussed on hydrating the skin.



The main goal of this lotion is to fight the signs of fatigue that could turn into signs of ageing. These signs could be the result of lack of sleep, stress, pollution... Energie de vie contains extracts of goji berries and lemon to help the skin in preventing these signs of fatigue.



As you can see the consistency of this product is quite watery. It feels light and gel-like on the skin and it sinks in very quickly! My skin feels soft, hydrated and plump after I used it. I use it on it's own or under my daily moisturiser. I've also used it as a serum in the evening and I woke up with softest skin in the morning! Definitely give this one a try if you're searching for an extra shot of hydration for your skin :)



No comments:

Post a Comment