Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Bomberin'





Hey guys! This is what i was wearing last weekend. Me and my boyfriend went to Antwerp to stroll around and shop a bit, so i opted for this easy casual look :) The scarf and sunnies are new and i think they make the outfit so complete! I really need to invest in more accesories, they can change an outfit so much.

Now i'm off to the hairdresser, my hair is getting just too long like you can see in the pictures. I also want it a bit blonder for the summer, i'll show you the result later! xx

bomberjacket: Mango / pants, shirt, shoes and scarf: Zara / sunglasses & rings: H&M / bag: Saint Laurent


1 comment:

  1. I like Fashion, yet I generally put solace over style. I don't discover slim young ladies alluring; be glad and solid. I've never had an issue with the way I look. I'd preferably eat with my companions than go to a rec center.

    http://fashionossy.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete