Monday, February 22, 2016

Estée Lauder: Sumptuous Knockout collection








































































































One of my worst beauty habits is that i'm so bad at replacing my mascara, i just keep using it for months and months. So these products that Estée Lauder kindly sended to me came in right on time! 

I wanted to write a little review about it because i know i will use these products everyday from now on. An eyeliner and mascara are pretty much the make-up basics every girl should have i think :) The eyeliner is waterproof and does the job perfectly. There's a tiny sharper and a little rubber tip on the end that you can use to soften the line a bit, super handy! The mascara is my favourite of the two. It's really good at separating my lashes. But i think the best thing is the formula because it's very easy to put multiple coats of mascara on without it starting to clump. 

So from now on these products will be part of my daily make-up routine. I'm also planning to do a blogpost about the skincare products i use on a daily basis, so keep an eye out for that! Are there any products you recommend that you use daily? Let me know!

Hope you had a great start of the week guys! xx Annelies


No comments:

Post a Comment