Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Insta recap


1. Well deserved lunch break in Amsterdam after alot of exploring :) 2. My favourite black essentials 3. The reason why i was in Amsterdam: my boyfriends art exposition, so proud of him! 4. Some details of what we were wearing that day.


1. Some of my favourite skincare items: Shiseido cleanser, Kiehls midnight recovery oil and Lush mask of magnaminty. Let me know if you want a review :) 2. Planning summery outfits during rainy days 3. Breakfast with oatmeal, banana, blueberries and mulberries 4. Wearing one of my favourite looks.


1. Taking a break with sushi and a magazine, enjoying the little things :) 2. The perfume i'm recently wearing, this one is very soft and powdery 3. My favourite color combination: pink and silver! 4. Loving this shirt from Topshop alottt!

instagram: @annelies_hellem

1 comment: