Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Insta recap


1. All bundled up when it was colder, luckily we are finally getting more sunshine now! 2. Flowers on markets are one of my favorite things. 3. It was still a bit chilly to have drinks outside, but it looks quite summery on the picture though 4. Loving my silver and gold brogues, both from Zara!


1. Catching up with this lovely lady. 2. Bag of the day. 3. Tea after doing some shopping with my mom, i've put an outfit together for her to wear on her birthday, it was out of her comfortzone but she loved it! 4. Selfie of the shoes with my boyfriend :)


1. Spotting pretty patterns. 2. Much love for my white overalls! 3. One of the first sunny days in Ghent. 4. My favourite smoothie at the moment: a banana, an orange, some red berries and mango.

1 comment: