Thursday, September 4, 2014

May the force be with you






3 days until i'm on holiday in Gran Canaria, i just can't wait! I'm already a bit nervous for the flight to be honest. I will drop some relaxing music on my phone to listen on the plane and try not to think alot about it, hope it works. It's a 4 hour flight, so not that long though. My asos package arrived today! I ordered some bikinis and espadrilles for my trip and it all fits perfectly! So happy about that!

About the outfit: i found the Star Wars shirt at a shop that sold alot of Logoshirts. It was hard to keep myself from buying alot more! I think this shirt is perfect to give a fun twist to an all black look, hope you like it! :)

sunglasses: Rayban / bag and blazer: Zara / skirt and rings: H&M / shirt: Logoshirt

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit even though i was never a fan of starwars!
    Also, I have nominated you for the liebsteraward. I would love it if you could check it out! The link is http://i-tassie.blogspot.nl/2014/09/lifestyle-liebsteraward.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeat shirt!!Like it :)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete