Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Amsterdam

This weekend i visited Amsterdam for one day. And oh men, i've fallen in love with this city. Big time. I loved the amazing stores, the cute houses, the boats, the ultra friendly people, the food,... Ah i want to go back already! :) I've snapped some pictures for you along the day:


My essentials during the 3 hour ride.


One of the many canals in Amsterdam, so cozy :) It really is the Venice of the north.


I've seen a million houses i wanted to live in!




What i wore that day. Cap, bag and shorts from H&M, shirt and sunglasses from Zara and shoes from Adidas.


We lunched on a boat, it serves as a terrace for many restaurants.
  

Amsterdam has alot of lovely shops to visit. One of my favourites was this store, it literally had everything you can buy for your cat :) There's also a boat called 'poezenboot' (kittyboat in Dutch), which is a shelter for cats on a boat, how awesome is that?


Amsterdam didn't only satisfy my inner crazy catlady, there were alot of fashionstores to visit as well. All the high-end boutiques can be found at the P.C. Hooftstraat.


These views <3


I really had a nice time at lovely Amsterdam! One day was i little bit short to visit everything i wanted to see, so i guess i need to go back again soon :)

Love, Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment