Sunday, May 25, 2014

Insta recap


1. My 'little' brother turned 18 so i baked him a chocolate cake. 2. First bare legs of the season, always feels a bit weird. 3. Happy feet! 4. I went to the Justin Timberlake concert in Antwerp, it was so gooood!


1. My look before going to dinner with friends. I don't wear red lipstick that much, but i thought it fitted the dress very well. 2. Icecream on a summery day <3 3. I went to Disneyland Paris for the first time of my life! It really has that magical atmosphere. This must be the most amazing place on earth if you visit this as a little kid :) 4. This insta recap wouldn't be complete without Bijou, right? She didn't care much when i took her picture. Her pose and expression says it all!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! xx Annelies

instagram: @thefashionloonatic

No comments:

Post a Comment